Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

GOLD LEAF GLASS SIGN WORKSHOP San Diego

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Roderick Treece

GOLD LEAF GLASS SIGN WORKSHOP San Diego

Post by Roderick Treece »

I will be hosting a GOLD LEAF GLASS SIGN WORKSHOP
FEB 15TH TO THE 19TH
4 people maximum
There are 2 SPOTS left
The fee is $2750.00. If we fill up it will be 2500.00.
The first days Sat. & Sun. I will be joined by John Studden for the gilding, acid and screen printing part of the work shop.
Having a week will give us plenty of time to cover alot of ground. Anyone from a beginner to advanced is welcome. I will be covering,
Screen printing
Acid etching
Hand Painting
Color blending
Antique finishes
Cutting masks by hand and by plotter
Appling masks
Making patterns
Cutting glass
Edge scalloping
Sandblasting
Glue chipping
Gold Leaf work oil and water gilding
Silver mirroring
Inlaying abalone and mother of pearl

There will be at least two pieces we will work on. If anyone want to do their own design we can do that as well.
760 420 4678
roderick@customglasssigns.com
Roderick Treece

Re: GOLD LEAF GLASS SIGN WORKSHOP San Diego

Post by Roderick Treece »

For those attend my workshop. Let me know if you would like to purchase any sign tools while you are here. Gilding brushes,tips, lettering brushes. My friend Ron Percell owns www.letterheadsignsupply.com http://letterheadsignsupply.com/glassgi ... ng-brushes.

He would be happy to send me down anything you want and have it ready for you when you get here.Also any gold leaf you may want to buy let me know. I am in contact with Jim @ www.goldleafproducts.com. He can send down anything you might want as well.

Thanks