Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Latest Little Ditty...

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Larry White

Latest Little Ditty...

Post by Larry White »

Well I decided I needed a Wall Jewelry business card, so why not make the art for it a glass sign. I designed up this little ditty and it came out pretty good. I tried a few new techniques I dreamed up (new to me). My wife liked it so well it got the premier spot in the house, over the fireplace. It bumped the Gas Fixtures sign into the bedroom. ...I think I need to put an addition on the house ... no windows. :D

Well instead we moved to a house with some BIG walls, made my stuff look small. I took the La Belle Supreme sign home and hung it in the living room! :shock:
Last edited by Larry White on Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Larry White
That's enough for now... it's gettin' late
Town Of Machine
http://www.walljewelry.com
Raymond Chapman

Great Little Ditty

Post by Raymond Chapman »

WOW! Another masterpiece.
Larry White

Professional photo...

Post by Larry White »

I replaced my photo with the professional one. -LW
Jeff Umsted

haha

Post by Jeff Umsted »

Larry, when I grow up....I wanna be just like you!:P Welcome back and congrats on the new house. Aint moving fun? :wink:

Jeff Umsted
Jeff Umsted
Lapeer, Michigan
Catharine C. Kennedy

Post by Catharine C. Kennedy »

Gorgious! Are you going to post "how-to" info?! :lol:
Catharine C. Kennedy
Chatham Center, NY