Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Forum Donations

Notices and Information not related to Hand Lettering subjects.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Danny Baronian
Site Admin

Forum Donations

Post by Danny Baronian »

It's time again to renew domain names for The Hand Lettering Forum and SSL Certifications.

Please consider making a donation in order to keep the content/information available to you, keep the forum platform going, and keep displaying the work produced by those on this forum.

Donations can be sent via my PayPal account at: info@baronian.com.

Please list the amount "sending to a friend" in order that the full donation amount will be utilized for the domain renewals. Otherwise PayPal will take a percentage out as a processing fee.

Check in regularly on The Hand Lettering Forum, I will make a post when we've received enough to cover the online services.

If you have any questions, please let me know at info@baronian.

Thank you,

Danny Baronian
Danny Baronian
Baronian Mfg.
CNC Routing & Fabrication
http://www.baronian.com
Mike Jackson
Site Admin

Re: Forum Donations

Post by Mike Jackson »

Hi all,
I was responsible for paying the fees to Network Solutions for many years. They charge $100 for each SSL certificate (2 required) plus yearly domain registrations (2 required) and Web Site hosting (2 required). Occasionally, we had to pay a programmer to tweak and fix the sites. It's easy to total $500 per year. It's difficult to expect Danny to pay the fees, especially if you realize how many hours it takes to keep the spammers trimmed down and dealing with the people having trouble logging in or forgetting their passwords.

These may be hard times for some of us, but if you find value in this site, hopefully you can help out!

Stay Safe!

Mike Jackson
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
Anthony Bennett

Re: Forum Donations

Post by Anthony Bennett »

Hi all,
I have slipped 25 of those american bucks to my friend Danny.

Hopefuy others will do the same.
Thanks for keping it going Danny.